Morgan Hill Chamber of Commerce is featuring Westmont of Morgan Hill a resort-style senior living community designed to foster a sense of belonging, independence, and overall well-being. Listen to Quick 5 Podcast on Apple podcasts or Spotify or on Audible.
The podcast features Regional sales manager, Nicholas Begane who talks about the different lifestyle options, the incredible list of amenities, and the overall community that comes with being a resident! Listen to hear if Westmont of Morgan Hill at 1060 Cochrane Road, Morgan Hill would be a good fit for you or your loved ones. Call (408) 779-8490 or visit www.westmontliving.com to set up a tour or lunch.
Some of the highlights of the discussion:
- Morgan Hill Times honored Westmont of Morgan Hill as “Best of 2022” and the community received the Pinnacle Customer Service Award in 2023.
- According to Begane, “Our mission is to provide inspiring life experiences. It’s all about community – ensuring that seniors can continue to have that meaningful life experiences in our community.”
- The building has been designed, in part through our licensing, to allow seniors to age in place from independence to assisted and memory care. So that you don’t have to move homes.
- When more support is needed we call this “person-centered care” versus treatment. When we notice advanced memory loss, we talk with the family to facilitate a transition to experience our Compass Rose memory care support. We find out about this person and what they enjoyed about their life: their vocations and passions to create a memory support program for them. For instance, if someone was an artist before, then we spend more artistic time as their long-term memory is still active so we tap into their former life to keep them engaged.
- The building amenities support an inspired life from the moment you enter, a large foyer opens to a fireplace that welcomes you and is designed to foster socialization. The dining experience offers not only a great menu but a custom approach to meal times. The second-floor bar and lounge area is a wonderful place with allows for a variety of activities. A movie theater with nightly movie screenings at 6 p.m., Fitness with Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy services onsite, and Hair and Nail Salon, among other amenities.
- A full calendar of activities such as group Jeopardy, Nurse Talk with the Resident Services Director, and Poker and Cards night with the Maintenance Director. Each Director likes to participate in an activity that appeals to them and helps them stay connected. It’s a passion to work in senior living.